Home Page: New or Splitting of a Parcel
DEVELOPMENT REVIEW PROCEDURE
Any proposed CSM or splitting of a parcel may be subject to Smart Growth Committee review.
Smart Growth Committee Meetings are held approximately once a month. Please check with the Town Clerk to get on the agenda:
Darlene Schultz, Town Clerk
In order to expedite and ensure the thoroughness of the review of the proposed development, please submit the following to the Committee Chairperson, Mary Klass at Lubinski, Reed and Klass, S.C., 200 E Wisconsin St., P.O. Box 67, Seymour, WI 54165, at least two weeks prior to the scheduled Smart Growth Committee Meeting:
· Contact information
· Drawing/sketch as detailed as possible of developer’s intent
· Aerial photo of the property
· Aerial photo of the property showing mapped wetland/floodplain areas (Maps are available at http://www.outagamie.org/index.aspx?page=126 or the County Courthouse/Zoning Department.)
· Brief description of the overall concept of the project, potential size of homes, type of housing, etc.
· How is the project going to be financed
· Any preliminary soil testing or elevations that the developer may have already obtained.
· Any preliminary well drilling information that the developer may have on hand.
· Any other information that the developer feels would help with the Planning Commission Review.