Home Page: Renting Town Hall
If interested in renting the Osborn Town Hall please contact Clerk, Darlene Schultz at 833-2942 for available dates. The cost is $90 for rental. Listed below are the rules:
1. The rent for the use of the building must be paid prior to the date of use. .
2. The rental agreement has to be signed by a person owning property in the Township of Osborn, and be over the age of 21 years.
3. The renter of the building is responsible for any damage to the building or equipment. The town has the authority to charge the renter for any damages and if not paid, can be assessed to your property taxes.
4. The town hall should be left in the same condition as when you arrived. Please make sure all food is removed from the refrigerator and freezer. Bring your own kitchen towels. There is a note in the kitchen with items you may use and where supplies are kept.
5. The Town is not responsible for articles lost or stolen.
6. All garbage must be placed in the dumpsters and new bags be placed in the containers.
7. Dust mop and other supplies for cleaning can be found in the janitorial room.
8. No person is allowed in the office or boardroom. These doors are locked.
9. The building will be rented on a first come basis. Only one event per day.
10. No animals allowed in building.
11. The person renting the building is liable for damages or personal injuries resulting from dispensing beer or liquor to persons under the legal age. Any problems should be reported to the Sheriff's Departement immediately.
12. No smoking allowed in the building.
13. The town custodian will open the building and show you how to lock up before you leave. If you need it opened more than once, there will be an additional charge.
14. No decorations are allowed to be placed up on the ceilings, walls, or woodwork with scotch tape, thumbtacks, etc.
15. No standing or sitting on tables or standing on chairs.
16. There is no phone available at the town hall.
The following is available for your use:
TV, DVD and VCR player
Refrigerator, stove, freezer, microwave, large and small coffee pot, and medium Nesco
14 tables and 100 chairs